Sending an Image

beef682 beef682 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 23:31:38 EST 2010

I cant find out how to send my friend a picture, I know how to send a
file but I  want to send a picture to him to display in his messenger
window like msn to msn did. In my google searches I found out some
things, poster said to send an image I need to be in DirectIM mode to
send, I cant find that option where they said it was or anywhere, others
then posted that DirectIM dosent work on windows 7, so I install pidgen
on my xp computer, same problem of it not found anywhere and insert
image is still grayed out (only see insert horizontal rule, and insert
link).

Pidgen version: 02/25/10
*Pidgin 2.6.6*
(libpurple 2.6.6)
fc3d5c2a3920e0875ac235415cea9fc7f5ed780c

  please help