so slow

Mestl, Robert R RRMestl at west.com
Mon Jan 4 15:05:16 EST 2010

Attached is a screenshot of My Computer properties...

I have no control over the SP updates, as it is a corporate controlled computer...

That 15-20 sec wait is killer!

Thx!

Robert Mestl

Software Analyst, West Interactive Corporation

402-716-0492 | Cell 402-305-0702 | rrmestl at west.com

This electronic message transmission, including any attachments, contains information from West Corporation which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.

If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.