The 2010 Reader's Choice Awards on About.com

Brandon De Hoyos im.guide at about.com
Wed Jan 6 16:17:42 EST 2010

Dear Pidgin:

For the third year, About.com is hosting the Reader's Choice Awards, honoring the year's best
in technology, including the best IM clients in the industry.

Now through midnight EST, on Tuesday, January 26, 2010, we are accepting nominations through
our easy-to-use nominations form (located at http://im.about.com/library/blnominate.htm) in the following categories:
  a.. Best IM Client Overall
  b.. Best Third-Party IM Client
  c.. Best Mac IM Client
  d.. Best Mobile IM Client
  e.. Best IM Feature
  f.. Best Chat Rooms on IM
  g.. Best IM Design
  h.. Developers of the Year (IM)

  We invite you to tell your fellow developers, associates and users to vote! The top five nominees in each category will go on to the voting phase beginning February 1.

  Winners in each category will be given featured Essentials placement for one year on http://im.about.com, in addition to all the bragging rights among the IM community.

May the best IM win!

Brandon De Hoyos
Guide to IM
About.com | Guidance. Not Guesswork.

C: 832.352.8617

IM (All Networks): Brandon4IMHelp

About.com is part of The New York Times Company