finch failure

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury sadrul at pidgin.im
Tue Jan 12 10:27:25 EST 2010

* Sandeep Kumar had this to say on [12 Jan 2010, 17:21:04 +0530]:
> Hi All,
> I am trying to run finch on fedora6. Finch is exiting immediately and i
> am not able to specify any account for it.
> Please help me with the correct procedure for using finch.

Please start finch using 'finch -d 2>finch-debug.log'. This will start
finch with debugging on, and redirect the debug logs to
'finch-debug.log'. Once finch exits, remove any sensitive information in
finch-debug.log (passwords etc.) and send it to us.

Cheers,
Sadrul