help

s2teennovelist at aim.com s2teennovelist at aim.com
Tue Jan 12 18:16:20 EST 2010

 I'm confused by this answer. I have Pidgin as my instant messanger with compatibility form AOL, but when i use AIM express my account works fine. I tried going to the link but nothing comes up. I don't know what a Debut log is but the Server for Pidgin when this happens is: login.messaging.aol.com

 I'm unsure what to ask of Support Request because I'm unsure how to fix the key features of the problem mentioned.
I have tried clicking the link the unexpected response came from but everytime i go to it, I get a blank page. If the problem is with AOL then, how can i fix this problem so i can still use Pidgin?
I'm confused how to fix the problem.