Pidgin/Uninstall

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 00:43:44 EST 2010

Please CC the list when you reply.

Chances are the configuration files aren't being deleted. These are
stored in ~/.purple (~ = User's home folder). I use only the portable
version on Win7, so I don't know exactly what folder they are stored
under, but if you do a search under your user folder you should be able
to find it without issue.

-Michael