list handler

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Mon Jan 25 05:43:38 EST 2010

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 12:37:38 +0200
"Michelle" <michellev at freightfusion.net> wrote:

> I have now done as you have said.
> The problem is that it says I need to bye a winRAR license is there
> no way I can get past this without buying this license?

Well if you don't have Winzip or WinRAR installed then Windows itself
should be able to open a zip archive through Explorer, just open the
zip file or right click it in Explorer. I can do this and I do have
Winzip installed, it should certainly work without.

BTW, this discussion should be carried out via the Pidgin support list
then the answers will be archived and become searchable so that people
can avoid needing to repeat questions continually.

--

Brian Morrison