Sort by log size

Durham durham.goode at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 23:36:39 EST 2010

I recently upgrade to the latest version of pidgin (I have no idea what
version I was using before).  I noticed the Sort by Log Size option is
gone (or I can't find it).  Why was it removed?  I've been using
Gaim/Pidgin basically forever and now it's decided to reorder my buddy list.

Given that the main UI is basically a list of people, removing one of
the options to sort that list seems like a pretty significant change.

Please reply to my email address since I'm not on this distribution list.

Thanks,
-Durham