not getting answers to msgs - PT-BR

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Sat Jul 10 12:15:20 EDT 2010

Marcio Humpris spake unto us the following wisdom:
> such as
>
> Hi, I have a correction for portuguese translation, can someone please send
> me PT-BR translator's email address?
>
> Maybe it come in a next batch of answers?

You first question came through 14 minutes ago.  The headers indicate
that you mailed it about three hours ago, and it got stuck in some
queues.  Fourteen minutes is a ridiculously short period of time for a
reply, while three hours is only unreasonably short.

You might also find that answers to this question are unlikely to
come, since it is answered both in the translation file for pt_BR and
in Help | Translator Information.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.