OTR

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Sun Jul 11 14:46:42 EDT 2010

rhrdc at hushmail.com spake unto us the following wisdom:
> when attempting to install this plugin....error message pidgin
> cannot be found. I use Pidgin daily so i know the pidgin
> installation is there..
> any hep would be appreciated.

We did not write and do not support OTR.  You need to contact the OTR
people about this.  When you do so, make sure to include:

1) Your platform;
2) What version of Pidgin you are using, and how you installed it;
3) Where you got OTR, what version it is, and how you are trying to
   install it.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.