Kurdish is not language of Türkiye (Turkey) ! Please be carrefuly of this. Our official language is Turkçe ..

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Mon Jul 12 13:32:02 EDT 2010

isa K. spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Kurdish is not language of Türkiye (Turkey) ! Please be carrefuly of
> this. Our official language is Turkçe ..

We provide both a Turkish and Kurdish translation.  We are completely
uninterested in language politics, and provide translations which are
donated to us by volunteer translators.  In this case, we have both
of the languages in question.

Presumably this vague admonition is because the Windows installer
lists only Kurdish, and not Turkish; if this is the case (I'm
guessing, here, since you didn't say), it is because the Kurdish
installer translation is more than 50% complete and the Turkish
translation is not.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.