Pidgin Webkit for Windows

ja chenias at grajwkapsle.home.pl
Wed Jul 14 15:48:52 EDT 2010

Hi!
My OS is Windows Vista home basic. I've been using Pidgin IM for quite long
time. This is the greatest IM client in my opinion. Now I'm trying to change
it's look. Before, I used gtk+ themes to change the contact list look. Since
latest versions of Pidgin it became quite difficult. Now I can choose a
theme in Preferences window, but I can't find anywhere usable themes with a
guide how to install them. I found an information about a Webkit tool making
possible to use Adium message styles on Pidgin. I read that there is
existing version for Windows OS. Could someone help me please how to
find/use/install contact list and conversation window themes for Pidgin now?
Thanks in advance.
Pawel