New conversation window issue

Run.It rpuntoit at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 16 12:26:07 EDT 2010

Im using Windows Vista Home Premium OS.

________________________________
From: Run.It <rpuntoit at yahoo.co.uk>
To: support at pidgin.im
Sent: Fri, 16 July, 2010 17:05:29
Subject: New conversation window issue

When I receive a new conversation I have it minimized so that it flashes 3 times
then stays highlighted. Which is perfect for me cept when I close my browser or
another window and still havent attended to the new IM. Unfortunately the
taskbar task ceases to be highlighted anymore. This is frustrating as Id prefer
it to be highlighted till I have clicked it to inspect the new message. Its
possible I could forget I have a new message cept for noticing the system tray.

Is there any way I can fix this?

Thanks for any reply.