unable to connect

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Fri Jul 23 01:46:11 EDT 2010

Debbie Altrogge wrote:
> The protocol is XMPP
>
> The error is:
> da250 at typists.quicktate.com/qt disconnected.  When I hit the reconnect it simple comes back as unable to connect.

Quicktate run their own XMPP server and really are the best people to
ask this question.

This list seems to get a disproportionate number of requests for help
from Quicktate workers, but I don't remember that any enquiry ever went
through to a resolution on the list, so we never get to know what their
real problems are.

(Quicktate is a US company that uses home workers to transcribe voice
mail and phone dictation in Spanish and English.)

--
David Woolley