Connection problems

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Sat Jul 24 04:07:06 EDT 2010

Leticia Sauseda wrote:
> I have been attempting to sign into my instant messaging however I keep
> getting a notice that I'm disconnected and unable to connect.  Is there
> something else I need to do to get this connected so I can begin using
> it?  Thank you for your time.

There isn't enough information here to do anything.

However, there are subtle hints that make me think this relates to
Quicktate.  In that case, you need to take it up with Quicktate, as only
they know how their system is set up. If this is the case, feedback, to
this list, as to what the problem was would be useful, as we get a lot
of Quicktate workers reporting problems here.

If this is not Quicktate, you could still consider contacting your
service provider, but, failing that, we need to know the service and
protocol, the exact error messages produced (you may have to turn on
debug logging), the OS you are using, and how you are connected to the
internet (ISP, possible company firewalls, etc.).

--
David Woolley