Buddies/groups confused...

David Balažic david.balazic at comtrade.com
Fri Jul 30 10:48:45 EDT 2010

Hi!

I have v2.7.2 on WinXP.
Today I tried to connect to MSN and it failed.
I tried several times.
On last try pidgin reported not being able to load the buddy list.

At the same time I was connected to two IRC accounts.

Later I noticed, that some of my MSN buddies were shown in the pidgin window.
I also saw that 3 IRC channels that should also be there are missing.

I disconnected from one IRC server (where the mentioned channel are) and reconnected.
Then channels appeared again in the Buddy List.

This seems similar to the other recent mails on the list:
 - "group messing up" by Damien Granier
 - "Cannot connect" by Mélanie Cloutier

A possible pidgin bug? Network anomaly?

Regards,