Issue with AIM Login.

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Thu Jun 17 21:04:48 EDT 2010

On 06/17/2010 05:48 PM, Derek Jaughn wrote:
> Hi. After I enter my login information for AIM and hit sign-on I get a
> prompt that says: See attached picture.

Rather than attaching a image, which some people may not want to open,
you're probably better off simply typing the error. This was brought up
a few times in the past few days - this is a issue with the AIM servers.

To quote Ethan Blanton, one of the Pdigin developers:

"

This appears to us to be a transient AOL server problem, as best we
can tell.  AIM Express and the official AIM clients have been reported
to show no buddy list for some users.  Unless we learn more, we're
just going to have to wait it out."

Evan