Leah Farber's Username and Password

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Thu Mar 11 11:10:43 EST 2010

Help, About lists the support mailing list address as support.

And this was sent from a corporate e-mail address. I'd think it's more
likely if someone were phishing for passwords, they'd use a gmail or
yahoo type account. I think it really is someone thinking they can send
an email and get their password.