Leah Farber's Username and Password

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Thu Mar 11 18:32:28 EST 2010

How many e-mails have you seen with huge HTML  sigs from say Oracle and
a number of other large companies?

How many e-mails have you seen where the person said "I need to have
this running by 5 PM TODAY!! ?

I don't think it's unrealistic to assume (yes, I know what assume means)
that a number of companies have either installed or told employees to
install Pidgin, and then perhaps unknowingly told them either "Look
under Help / About" or "Contact support at pidgin.im for help." Or, the
user simply went to help / about themselves. I really don't believe any
/ all of the above is unrealistic.