privacy blocking list

Frank Lenk frank2504 at web.de
Fri Mar 12 08:11:07 EST 2010

Hello,

I’m using pidgin in version 2.6.6 on Windows7.

If I want to add an icq number in the blocking list for my privacy, I get
the message (in german language J) “Konnte den Buddy 582028938 aus einem
unbekannten Grund nicht hinzufügen.”. Means, it’s not possible to add the
Buddy with unkown reason. Equal in administrative mode or not.

I’ve searched in the faqs and other lists and my big friend google. But
never found an useful answer.

What can I do? Everyday I get new contacts from Russia and I simply want to
block them.

With regard

Frank