Tray icon menu access problem

Daniel Atallah datallah at pidgin.im
Sat Mar 13 13:38:38 EST 2010

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 12:44, Emil Sekula <emil.sekula at gmail.com> wrote:
> It happens only sometimes.
> I didn't change anything related to Pidgin.

I guess that means that it would be something that doesn't seem
related to pidgin then.

What does the debug log say when this happens? (Help->Debug Window)
You need to have the debug window open at the time the issue occurs (
you can't open it later and look at previous debug output).

> I am using version 2.14.7 of GTK+.

Ok, that is normal.

> Is it possible to change 'Language' of Pidgin ?

Yes, that is covered in the FAQ: http://d.pidgin.im/wiki/FAQ

-D