Tray icon menu access problem

Daniel Atallah datallah at pidgin.im
Sun Mar 14 13:00:31 EDT 2010

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 07:06, Emil Sekula <emil.sekula at gmail.com> wrote:
> How can be something not related to Pidgin if Pidgin crashes ?
> Specially if it happens only with Pidgin.

My point was that if you "didn't change anything related to Pidgin",
then perhaps you did change something that had an unexpected effect.

> I suppose it is possible to check 'Debug Window' if I can't open
> Pidgin window in this situation.

I didn't get the impression that you weren't able to access the
program at all when this happens, just that the right-click menu of
the System Tray wasn't working.  In that case, the menu is probably
just a symptom of the whole program hanging.

See http://d.pidgin.im/TipsForBugReports for how to get a debug log.

Which plugins are you using?

-D