contact-list menus blacked out

Daniel Atallah datallah at pidgin.im
Sun Mar 14 13:03:39 EDT 2010

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 10:56, Kylde <kylde001 at gmail.com> wrote:
> can anyone tell me why this is happening?
> <http://stashbox.org/822975/ScreenShot001.png>
> every start the menus in the contact list are solid black, and unresponsive.
> Windows 7 Pro 64, Pidgin 2.6.6.0

That isn't a situation that I've seen before, so I can't tell you
exactly why it is happening.

However, I do see that you have some sort of desktop extension that is
adding an additional button (the first one from the left) - this makes
me suspicious that you have some sort of "GUI Enhancement" software
that is interacting badly with GTK+.

Did it ever work correctly?  Did you install some new software or
something around the time that it started misbehaving?

-D