Lost password

MXit Support MailBox Support.MailBox at mxitlifestyle.com
Mon Mar 15 02:35:17 EDT 2010

Greetings,

To get your lost MXit Pin, send an SMS containing the word 'PIN' to 34006. You will then receive a SMS in return containing your lost PIN.

Please note:

    * This only works with cell numbers that are in South Africa.
    * Make sure the number you're sending the SMS from is the same number you have registered on MXit.
    * Make sure that your message options on your phone are set to sms.
    * The sms that you are sending to 34006 must just contain the word pin and nothing else
    * If you receive a blank reply from your service provider, this means the number you SMSed from is NOT registered to MXit.
    * This SMS costs R2.00

Regards,
MXit_Team

Ané Schoeman | Technical Support