Pidgin 2.6.6 on Nokia N800

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:28:36 EDT 2010

Just as an fyi - the Nokia N800 isn't a cell phone, it's an internet
tablet. It has no actual phone capabilities, even though it is pretty
much a phone form factor. OTOH - the Nokia N900, which I'm replying
from right now, is a cell phone, though at the heart it's still an
internet tablet, though it does have actual phone capabilities, can and
does run Pidgin, quite well actually. It handles connection switches
quite well, though with AIM accounts, you'll get the obligatory IM from
AIM's services when you switch connections that you're signed on in two
places.

-Michael