Setting font color for chat window

Frank Lanitz frank at frank.uvena.de
Sat Mar 20 15:10:40 EDT 2010

Hi around,

Don't call me crazy but I just cannot find the correct checkbox here.
I'm using a dark theme for my GTK and got issues when chatting with
ppl having configured there client to format the font to black. As you
might can imagine, black-black is quiet nice to read. However, I was
looking to reconfigure this to either use normal GTK front font color
or a personal value. Unfortunately I wasn't much succeful over here.
Can you give me a hint where to change this?

Thanks,
Frank
--
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de>