Fw: project-enable video and voice chat in gtalk in pidgin

sami k samiksha_1221 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 13:13:24 EDT 2010

sir/mam,
i have read the call for developers to enable video and voice chat,i knw c/c++ and have 1mnth free time,i want some information from u,i am a begineer in ds protocol and netwroking world but  i have to make a project- to enable video and voice chat in gtalk in pidgin,for that i want to know how can i use jabber/xmpp,for enabling the voice chat i know i require libjingle code,all connectivity of xmpp and libjingle requires,but i am not getting how can i initiate it,kindly tell me sme e-materials to start my projects with,i will be very thankful to u
thank u so much

samiksha