new email messages on google talk

Jeremiah Barlow jeremiahbarlow at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 16:52:44 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am using Ubuntu 9.10 and looking for a good solution for GoogleTalk in
linux.   Your Pidgin is really close.  There are many IM tools, but I
want one that will notifiy my of new emails coming into my gMail
account.  This is what it does, but I have two Gmail accounts,, and when
I click it, it logs in to the gmail that was last logged in on the
browser.  Also, I don't see a email link button unless there is a new
message :-/

I would also like to be able to run two instances of Pidgin side by
side, bing able to click on the email icon and have it open the proper
gmail account.

Do you think you can do all this?

Thanks,
Jer