help please

Programmer In Training pit at joseph-a-nagy-jr.us
Mon Mar 29 16:54:11 EDT 2010

On 03/29/10 15:49, Tim McQuaid wrote:
> I have been trying to work Pidgin with a friend, my aim works finy
> but not my yahoo, and his AIM used to work fine but now whenever he
> tries to enable his account it instantly unchecks it and he can not
> even sign on, we have tried 4 or more of the messenger services on
> there and they all seem not to work, why does pidgin not allow
> accounts to be enabled?

Pidgin versions?

What operating system?

AIM has issues which are addressed on the front page of the Pidgin site
(http://www.pidgin.im), if that doesn't solve your issues (after you've
made sure you have the latest Pidgin) for AIM at least.

Not sure about the other protocols (do you even have accounts on the
other messenger services), though.
--
Yours In Christ,

PIT
Original content copyright under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org
Please do not CC me. If I'm posting to a list it is because I am subscribed.