Domain users

Steve Perkins steve.perkins at tbwa-group.co.uk
Fri May 7 06:40:58 EDT 2010

Hi Guys

I have looked at the Wiki and Faq's, I'm trying to get pidgin to pick up
the users name at logon (winXP & win7),  We will be using the XMPP
plug-in, is possible to do this?

Many Thanks

Steve

Steve Perkins
IT Support Analyst
TBWA\UK GROUP

76-80 Whitfield Street
London, W1T 4EZ

Direct: +44 20 7440 1333
Mobile: +44 7872 827070
Main: +44 20 7573 6500

Reg. Office: TBWA UK GROUP Ltd, address as above
Company Reg. #: 4332188 (UK)
Company VAT #: GB 656 8994 61

This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which it is addressed and
contains valuable business information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify
us immediately of the error via e-mail to wrong.recipient at uk-group.net and please delete
the e-mail from your system, retaining no copies in any media. We appreciate your cooperation.