Domain users

Daniel Atallah datallah at pidgin.im
Fri May 7 10:10:37 EDT 2010

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 09:40, Steve Perkins
<steve.perkins at tbwa-group.co.uk>wrote:

>  Hi Daniel
>

> Thanks for the reply, Yes that’s exactly what I need, so when a user logs
> in, Pidgin automatically grabs their login name and apply it to before @
> domain.com. ( we have a jabber server) .

Please reply to the mailing list and not to me directly.

I wrote a Perl script (http://pidgin.im/~datallah/ll_pidgin_migrate.pl) to
create a default `accounts.xml`  file to facilitate this type of thing a
while ago.
It is designed to be run once the first time the user logs onto the machine
in question.

Hopefully it is helpful.

-D