Login Assistance

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Fri May 7 14:08:09 EDT 2010

You would need to contact whoever runs whatever service you've lost the
password for. Pidgin is only a client to connect to the services. If
you've lost the password for your AOL IM, you'd need to contact AOL.

Or if you have access to the old computer, you can copy a file from it
to restore your IM accounts, along with the passwords.