Unique issue with one buddy - my boss!

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Sat May 8 05:29:17 EDT 2010

penny philpot wrote:
> My manager only sees my IMs to him when he turns on his PC. However his
> messages get to me instantly - but mine are safed somehow until he turns
> his PC on.
> How can I get him to see my IMs instantly?

This is a job for Oracle's IT department, not for a peer support mailing
list!  It is likely that only they know the technical information about
the instant message server they use and how they configure Pidgin. that
would be needed for anyone here to give sensible support.  They are also
likely to have access to server logs.

Are you aware that you have posted you mobile number to a public mailing
list?

Given the number of mis-directed first line support requests from Oracle
employees, you might want to suggest that the IT department subscribes
to this list, and gives, at least an initial response, here.

--
David Woolley