Pidgin 2.7.0 is released!

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Thu May 13 01:41:57 EDT 2010

I'm attempting the upgrade on Windows XP, and during the install, I get:

Error Downloading the GTK+ Runtime :
http://pidgin.im/win32/download_redir.php?version=2.7.0&gtk_version=2.16.6.0&dl_pkg=gtk

(That's a manual typing of the error, so if I made a typo, that's likely
my fault.) Copy and pasting that URL into Firefox does nothing (although
not sure if it should).

Pidgin then fails to run:
This application has failed to start because libatk-1.0-0.dll was not
found. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Evan