erreur pidgin

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 09:03:47 EDT 2010

(I don't speak French, but I assume this is the issue that is well
known. Here's how to fix it).

  - Go to pidgin.im
  - click "DOWNLOAD" at the top of the page menu.
  - click "Windows" in the left menu
  - click the "Download Pidgin - 2.7.0 for Windows" link in the centre of the page

That URL is
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pidgin/files/Pidgin/pidgin-2.7.0-offline.exe
you can click it here in the mail too (generally you should not click links
in email messages you get from strrangers;-)  ).

Run that installer and you should be all set.

-Michael