2.7 could not install (or reuse) GTK, cannot find libatk-1.0-0.dll

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 09:36:35 EDT 2010

Please reply to the list as well.

That's because you didn't follow the instructions exactly. You need to
use the Download button in the top bar, then click on Windows, and use
that download (it'll say "pidgin-2.7.0-offline.exe" as a filename)
instead of the standard download you get when clicking on download on
the main page. The main page download will still take you to the online
installer that is currently not working.

-Michael