Update from 2.6.6 to 2.7.0

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Thu May 13 09:42:22 EDT 2010

On Thu, 13 May 2010 15:34:01 +0200
Michel Schweegmann <michel.schweegmann at yahoo.de> wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, den 13.05.2010, 14:10 +0100 schrieb Brian Morrison:
> > On Thu, 13 May 2010 14:45:27 +0200
> > Michel Schweegmann <michel.schweegmann at yahoo.de> wrote:
> >
> > > What can i do?
> >
> > Download the tarball and build a new package yourself or wait for
> > the people that normally do this to do it for you.
> >
> i get an error when i try to compile it.

Firstly, please reply to the list, not directly to me.

Secondly, I don't have any experience with Ubuntu, I use Fedora. So I
don't know how to build the appropriate package, nor know what
dependencies or other config changes are needed.

You would do better asking on an Ubuntu support forum, or possibly
someone on the Pidgin support list can help you.

Sorry!

--

Brian Morrison