Stop these emails

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Thu May 13 13:15:24 EDT 2010

Like the last 3 or 4 people today that have asked to unsubscribe:

This is a mailing list. You joined it by either going to a website, or
sending a "subscribe" e-mail. To unsubscribe, you need to:

Look at the bottom of every email:

"Want to unsubscribe?  Use this link:

Or you could even do it via e-mail: