How do I . . .

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Wed May 19 17:33:13 EDT 2010

On 05/19/2010 05:30 PM, Angel wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I dragged out three windows, each with a "buddy", so that I could talk
> to them at the same time.  How do I recombine the windows into one
> again?  I don't want to close and reopen, as I will lose the
> conversation thread.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Angel

When you have a single conversation in each window, you should see either a tab
or an "infopane" that shows the buddy's status, icon, etc.  All you need to do
is drag the tab or infopane back to another window and they should combine
again.  You should see purple arrows showing you where the tab will be dropped.

John