pidgin audio&video support

Tony_Silence silencetony at gmail.com
Thu May 20 05:10:12 EDT 2010

  Hi,I'm a loyal user of ubuntu,and a loyal user of pidgin as well.But
recently I wanna make a video call to a windows user through Gtalk,a plugin
of pidgin.And it didn't work well.Somebody says that pidgin now doesn't
support an audio/video call,but in this site
http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/Using%20Pidgin#VoiceandVideoMicrophoneandWebcamSupport
I realized that pidgin does support audio/video call for Gtalk .I've
tried
anything I can to make it work but failed.By the way ,my operating system is
ubuntu 10.04LTS and my pidgin is the latest edition 2.7.0. In the meanwhile
I have installed the libraries suggested,but some of them cannot be found in
synaptic.So ,could you please list the libraries essential in detail for me
to make it work well.Thanks a lot !

                                                          Sincerely
Tony_Silence from China
2010.5.20