Help me please PIDGIN, I write from Colombia TKS

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Sun May 23 19:16:51 EDT 2010

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 06:25:55PM -0500, ALEX YOLBEN NIETO DIAZ wrote:
<snip>
> Please inform me as I could to send messages to "ALL" my contacts through
> pidgin, I use it on a LAN of the institute.
>
> --
> Cordialmente,
>
> ALEX YOLBEN NIETO DIAZ
> alyonidi at gmail.com

There is no built in support for anything like that as we see no strong
legitimate reasons for that behaviour other than to enable people to send
IM spam.

There are plugins available which enable sending messages to everyone in a
single group relatively easily and a plugin could certainly do the same
thing for the entire buddy list if so desired but I do not know of any
that do that already.

    -Etan