Login settings[AntiVir checked]

Diana Bowen - Westech Diana at westech.co.za
Wed May 26 07:49:36 EDT 2010

Hi

Please send me the log in settings for Mxit on pc

Diana Bowen
Tel: 011 519 4900
Fax: 011 519 4901
diana at westech.co.za

www.westech.co.za<http://www.westech.co.za/>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CAFCDA.4792BEF0][cid:image002.jpg at 01CAFCDA.4792BEF0] [cid:image003.jpg at 01CAFCDA.4792BEF0]

Tel:       +27(0) 11 519 4900
Fax:      +27(0) 11 519 4901

E-MAIL DISCLAIMER:
This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at Westech Systems cc immediately. Any unauthorized use, alteration or dissemination is prohibited. Please note that the recipient must scan this e-mail and any attached files for viruses and the like. While we do everything possible to protect information from viruses, Westech Systems cc accepts no liability of whatever nature for any loss, liability, damage or expense resulting directly or indirectly from the access and/or downloading of any files which are attached to this e-mail message. Westech may be required to install specific software to aid us in remote support and to gather information about your IT enviroment. Should you have any queries, please notify helpdesk at westech.co.za<mailto:helpdesk at westech.co.za> in writing