face book chat

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Tue Nov 2 03:28:30 EDT 2010

samantha rizzo wrote:
> hello-
> i tried to add my facebook account to my pidgin but is say invalid xmpp
> id. I followed all the directions that facebook gave me so i can face
> book chat threw pidgin. what do i do to fix this problem?
> thank you

What you have to do is to provide enough information for us to work out
why you differ from a normal user for which this works.   In particular,
you need to provide the contents of the debug log (as text please, not a
screenshot), and anything about what you are doing that might be unusual.

You also need to provide all the standard information needed in any bug
report, like OS type and version and Pidgin version, plus how you are
connected to the internet.

--
David Woolley