Need help to install pidgin 2.7.5 in N900 nokia (maemo)

ammad aehsass at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 02:40:22 EDT 2010

Helo

respected sir/madam
i m using pidgin 2.7.3 from long time , and i found on my cell latest update notification of new version of pidgin 2.7.5 for my N900 nokia cell.
I opend pidgin.im official site from my mobile browser , and there on main page i found " download"  resource file of pidgin size about 9 mb.
When i downloaded , my mobile start installing but i found error " crupeted file" .....

I dont know what is the problem !
Plese help me and send me full instruction to install new version of pidgin in my device...step by step in detail.
I shall thank ful to you for your assistance.

Hope your responce would be positive.

Regards.

Raja ammad
Pakistan.