Important notice from FileCrest.com

File Crest sam.filecrest at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 13:28:03 EDT 2010

Hello,

This is Sam from FileCrest.com. Our site has combined the best, most
popular, free, open source, demo and trial software and drivers in a simple
to navigate website. FileCrest provides new updates as well as old versions
of the software and strives to build an active user community.

Currently we are looking to work with your product and ask if we can be
listed as one of the download mirrors on your site? As well, is there an RSS
feed or a page where you post your current updates so we can scan that and
update our database whenever a newer version of your program is out?

We at FileCrest will customize any page or RSS feed to fit your needs and
really hope our future partnership will be a successful enterprise.

Best Regards,

Samuel Bishop

FileCrest.com