Please provide some profile/ accounts/ data storage location option to users

V S Rawat vsrawat at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 06:48:11 EDT 2010

On 11/5/2010 11:52 PM India Time, _Etan Reisner_ wrote:

> http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/Using%20Pidgin#Wherearemysettingsanddataincludinglogssaved
>
>      -Etan

Thanks.

Using it, I could put my profile in a separate drive that will remain
even if I format the o.s. drive.

Have to check whether the settings from one installed o.s. are taken
over by other installed o.s. on different hard disks on the same
system. Shall report back success or problem.

I used to always wonder what that .purple folder was. None of the
files or subfolders had term pidgin in it. Glad that now I know. It
would be helpful if its name were .pidgin (for *nix) or pidgin.

Thanks a lot.
--
Rawat