HELPPP....

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Tue Nov 9 10:14:10 EST 2010

On Mon, Nov 08, 2010 at 10:15:42PM +0800, nirwan martok wrote:
> Dear
> suuport of pidgin
>
> Hello.. I am Nirwan. I am used pigeon v1.2.7.0 with platform windows ce 6.0 in my netbook 7" Via ARM 8505. i want to sign in with my msn and yahoo messenger but i cant.
>
> i had try some server name like "cn.scs.msg.yahoo.com", "scs.msg.yahoo.com
> ", "scsa.msg.yahoo.com" and else but i cant sign in my yahoo account. And also problem to sign in my msn account.
>
> As information,i used XMPP and Jabber profile because there doesnt has ym and msn in my pigeon.
>

> Best Regards,
> Nirwan

Using Yahoo servers with pidgin set up for an XMPP account will never
work.

That would be like trying to put your car key into a hole in a tree,
turning it, making engine noises with your mouth and hoping the tree would
drive you to work because you were pretending it was a car.

That being said it should also be pointed out that the Windows CE software
pigeon is in no way related to pidgin and (according to a few minutes of
online research it only supports ICQ and XMPP/Jabber).

    -Etan