reset password

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Tue Nov 9 10:19:56 EST 2010

On Mon, Nov 08, 2010 at 10:06:01AM -0800, Gary Ruxton wrote:
> I have tried enabling my account. I have tried too many times. It has been a
> long time since I have used Pidgin. There wasn't a password that I remember
> using.
>

> How do I reset it? Going to Yahoo as mentioned is confusing. I can't figure out
> where to go.
> Gary Ruxton
> gojomonkey at yahoo.com

To reset your Yahoo account password you need to use the Yahoo website's
account password reset/reminder feature.

It would seem that what you need to do is to go to yahoo.com in your
browser then hit the "Sign In" link near the top of the page then hit the
"I can't access my account" link and follow the prompts from there.

    -Etan