How do I add /edit buddy info?

Jeffrey puhi at msn.com
Thu Nov 11 14:40:48 EST 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 03:16:44AM -0800, Jeffrey wrote:
> On my buddy list a few people have phone numbers listed.
> One of these phone numbers is out of date and I can't figure
> out how to edit it with the correct information ie how do I
> change his phone number that appears on my buddy list?
> Thanks

What protocol is this on (AIM/MSN/Yahoo)? I'm going to assume msn given
your email address. Where exactly is the phone number listed for the
buddy?

    -Etan

My buddy is using AOL/AIM and his phone number is listed in the info.
box that appears as I roll my cursor across his name on the Buddy List.

-jef