Install Pidgin on Bada Mobile OS

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Fri Nov 12 16:03:51 EST 2010

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 05:15:08PM +0530, Mangal Tripathi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to install Pidgin on Samsung Bada Mobile OS? I want to use
> this app on my mobile.
>
> Any pointers will be helpful.
>
> Regards,
> Mangal

I have no idea. Up until now I didn't even know that bada existed. Whether
pidgin can be installed there depends entirely on what languages can be
used on that OS, how "normal" of a system it is and whether all of the
various pidgin dependencies can be convinced to build on it.

It should be pointed out though that an unmodified pidgin build would
likely make an absolutely horrendous IM client for a mobile device. It
simply isn't designed for that size or style of display and hardware.

    -Etan